Jesús está aquí!
- Clean up the yard around the church.
- Have the carpenter fix the tabernacle which we received from another church as a gift. It had been out of use for years and had been sitting in a storage room. Parts were broken, it was scratched up and needed an overhaul.
- Hang the tabernacle on the wall.
- Buy a red sanctuary lamp.
- Have the carpenter make and install a shelf for the sanctuary lamp.
- Have electricity run to where the sanctuary lamp will sit.
- Have the carpenter build kneelers.
- Have the tapestry man cover the kneelers with padding and leather.
- Buy fabric and make curtains for the windows inside.
- Buy/install mental hooks for the curtains next to each window.
- Buy fake flowers and decorate the ends of the pews and the window sills.
- Buy some new pots and plants for the altar to replace the dead ones that have been in 5-gallon buckets which are wrapped in tin foil.
- Clean the inside of the church.
- Buy the fabric for a sign that announces to people that "Jesus is Here" as the enter the church.
- And so, so much more!!!
Please pray for us as we continue to work hard to serve the Lord by serving His people.