21-Day Fast by Karen
So... if Jesus = Love and Love = forgiveness, then it follows logically that if the answer to some life's difficult problems is Jesus, then practically speaking the answer to those problems is "forgiveness".
Jesus = compassion and mercy, so it follows logically that if the answer to some of life's other difficult problems is Jesus that practically speaking the answer is "compassion" and/or "mercy".
Jesus = generosity. I can think of a whole lot of problems in the world that would be solved if people realized that Jesus (aka "generosity") is the solution. By the design of God, there is enough of everything... if people were just more willing to share there would be a whole lot less suffering in the world.
- Are you in need of healing or a miracle?
- Do you need the tender touch of God in your life?
- Is there a dream inside you that only He can make possible?
- Are you in need of a fresh encounter?
- Do you desire a deeper, more intimate and powerful relationship with the Lord?
- Are you ready to have heightened sensitivity to the desires of God?
- Do you need to break away from bondages that have been holding you hostage?
- Is there a friend or loved one that needs intense intercessory prayer?
- Do you desire to know God's will for your life?
- Is God preparing your church/family/team/community for a "God-sized" vision?